With C!Print Madrid, the trade show is continuing to rise on the spanish market
The 2nd edition of the C!Print Madrid trade show will be held from 6 to 8 October 2015 at the Pabellón de Cristal de la Casa de Campo.
After a launch widely acclaimed by all visual communication stakeholders, the event aims to reinvent itself for this new edition, which goes even further than before:
– 200 exhibitors, showcasing a comprehensive range of visual communication careers: large-format printing, personalisation, retail-design, interior design, etc.
– Two creative and innovative demonstration areas:
- A small format workshop: merchandise decoration, promotional garment personalisation, etc.
● A large format workshop: decoration, visual communication, special events, digital signage, etc.
– A programme including conferences, activities, workshops, round tables coordinated by experts and the biggest industry names!
Both welcoming and demonstrative, the event is the perfect opportunity for the Spanish market to extend towards visual communication, by presenting the industry under a new angle and by positioning itself clearly on new markets and new applications within the sector.
6, 7 and 8 October 2015: 3 days to help you better understand the Spanish market’s challenges and come up with new solutions!
Discover the C!Print Madrid website